I would like to thank http://alilbitofeverythang.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have given you.
4. Nominate ten people.
5. Make up ten new questions for them to answer.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was always a fan of writing. When I was younger I always kept a journal. However when we got access to technology and when blogging became a more popular activity, I thought that it would be a good way to keep my writings in one place.
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Usually I just blog about whatever comes to mind at any given moment, so my blog doesn’t have a steady flow, which probably isn’t good. I should probably just stick to one topic.
3. What is your favorite author/ genera to read?
As sad as it probably is, I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan … I am always down for a good love story.
4. Do you have any unique talents? If so what?
I don’t know about “unique” talents, but people call me pretty crafty. I’m good with the paintbrush and can come up with cool decorating ideas. I’m artsy, I guess.
5. What are some of your favorite foods?
Ooooh, I am 100% a dessert person. I would take some teramisu over fries any day.
6. If you could choose any actor/ actress to portray you in a movie about your life who would you choose and why?
That’s a hard one, I have a lot of favorite actresses. But I would probably have to go with either Jennifer Aniston or Sandra Bullock because they are both amazing women. Oh shoot, but then there’s also Emma Watson. Eh, we just don’t know.
7. If you could be anywhere in the world where would you be?
I have a dream of going to Australia. One day.
8. What would you do if you hit the lottery?
Honestly, I would probably go to my dream place, buy a little cottage on the beach or somewhere and just live there.
9. If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
I can see myself being a cat… I love sleep.
10. What are your beliefs on gay marriage?
I think everyone should worry about themselves and not get into other people’s lives. I believe that love comes in all kinds of forms so people should do what makes them happy. I am very pro gay marriage:)
Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite animal?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
4. Dream job?
5. Favorite holiday?
6. Favorite movie?
7. Favorite way to spend your weekend?
8. Driving or Flying?
9. Favorite music artist?
10. Describe yourself in 3 words.